Thursday, March 1, 2012

How I spent my snow day

I couldn't get out of the driveway yesterday because of the wet, heavy mix of snow and slush so I stayed home from work and quilted.  I FINISHED quilting the center of Lily's quilt!  Yea for me!  Now I only have the borders to do and then my favorite part (next to beginning a new quilt!)--the binding.  I'm so ready for this one to be finished so I can  move on to another project. And so Lily can finally have her new quilt.  Pictures will be posted when it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. We have that problem coming tomorrow... supposed to be the biggest snow of the winter (which might not be all that much considering what we've gotten this year!). I'm going to be going to a retreat in town to stitch all day and I WANT TO GET THERE! I've been really looking forward to this. Enjoy your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow days, almost feel sad we have not had any this year (I will get over it- lol)

    ReplyDelete