Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pay It Froward 2012

Last September (2011, I mean) I did a "Pay it Forward" thing and I procrastinated so long, I was a month late in sending the packages.  I finally decided what to make and I sent one package out on Monday, so Bernie should be getting it any day now.  Hope you like what I made for you!  

The problem is that I made two sets of things to send out and now I can't find the other person who responded to my Pay it Forward post last year.  Her blog is/was "NinePatchMama." and I haven't seen her post for a long time. If any of you follow her blog, please ask her to contact me so I can send her some things.

I decided to try the Pay it Forward thing again and here are the rules:

 Pay It Forward is simple: For the first 3 people who comment on this entry, I promise to send them something handmade within the next year. Here are the rules: 
1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).
2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.
3. You must have a blog.
4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.


I already have things made up and ready to put in the mail.  This time, the responders won't have to wait a year for me to get going!  I'm so sorry it took me so long this time.  :-(  I promise:  The first 3 people to comment on this post will get something in the mail within a week (or maybe 10 days) of posting.  Pinkie swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment