Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More good stuff in the Traveling Stash

I went through the cabinets and cupboards of my sewing room and found more things to pack into the stash box.  

I found  a couple of quilt patterns that I know I'll never make up, some zippers and buttons, an extra tape measure (I didn't realize I had a half dozen tape measures! And maybe more hiding around the house!), a book of patterns for quilt labels, a book of designs using charm squares, a magazine, and a bag pattern.  These patterns are ones I bought several years ago on impulse and have never gotten around to making up, so they're like new in the packages.

I got a large postal box and have repacked everything and still have more space in there. I'll have to take another look around to see what I can add to fill it up.

Please leave a comment so I can include you in the drawing on Saturday.  Whoever gets this box, I think will be pleased with what's in there. : -)






1 comment:

  1. You are putting in some really cool stuff...I am throwing my hat in the ring again for a chance at experiencing the traveling stash box. I have some great stuff to add to it...

    ReplyDelete