It's not too late to sign up for a chance to win the traveling stash which is sitting in my sun porch waiting to be sent on it's way. Tomorrow is the day I'll draw the lucky winner! To refresh your memory as to what is in this box, here are some pictures.
These are items which I left in the box--a book of quilt patterns, a magazine, a variety of fat quarters, some seam binding and probably other things as well.
These are some things I found in my sewing room that I decided to donate--all things that I thought I would use or make up and after a few years of sitting in the drawer or on the shelf, I can hear them whispering to me, "You know you'r never going to use me so why not send me on to someone who will appreciate me?" So they are included in the box
I also picked out some fabrics that, again, I bought a while ago thinking I would find a use for them, but, no, it probably won't happen, so I'm sending them on to someone who is just waiting for that perfect fabric for their project.
As far as I can tell, everything in the box is of quilt shop quality and the patterns, books, etc are either gently or never used.
All you have to do to win this box of goodies is leave a comment on my blog. You have to agree with the rules which are:
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the stash and about the giveaway on your blog in a "timely" manner.(This means ASAP since the next person is eager to get her hands on this treasure trove!)
3. There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. There are guidelines about this which I will post to the person who gets the box from me.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a "reasonable" amount of time. (This also means ASAP! See #1 above)
6. Due to the amount of postage, shipping is only within the USA.
Tomorrow I'll draw the name of the lucky winner and will email her/him. The box will be posted on Monday. Good luck!