Friday, March 15, 2013

Today I'll pick the next winner!


Today is the day I'll draw the winning name for the Traveling Stash box that's been sitting on my dining table, ready to be sent out to some lucky winner!  All you have to do to enter the drawing is leave a comment on my blog. I'll draw the winning name tonight.

Readers, this box( a LARGE USPS box) is absolutely crammed with quilting goodies!  From patterns, to books, to fat quarters, to yardage, there's a bounty of items in here that the winner will be able to choose from and keep. The rules for participating are that 1) You must have an active blog and you must post on your blog when you receive the box and invite your followers to enter the drawing. 2) You must be willing and able to ship the box to the next person within the USA--postage is too prohibitive for international shipping. 3)  You must replace what you keep with comparable amounts and quality of goods. Fabrics must be quilt shop quality and free from pet hairs and smoke and patterns/books must be new or gently used. Those are the simple rules for participating in the Traveling Stash, so leave a comment and you might be the winner tonight!

To refresh your memory, here are the things that are now in the box.

Patterns

Fabric yardage

More yardage and many fat quarters!


I still have to decide on what all I'm going to add to the box to replace the fabrics I chose for myself. I'm not entirely sure yet--it's been super busy at my house this week--but I know I have a jelly roll of bright fabrics that will be sent on this journey along with some yardage and some fat quarters.

So, again, I invite you to leave a comment and get yourself entered in tonight's drawing to win this box of quilting bounty!  Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment