Monday, March 4, 2013

What's going on with Blogspot?

I follow a quilter known as Old Batt and for the past few weeks, her posts have been in a language other than English which I know is her native language. I tried to get Blogspot to take me off as a follower of hers since there are many posts every day, but they still keep coming. Today, I got a post about penis enlargement.  I don't know about you but I'm not interested in genitalia enlargement--I'm doing just fine with what I and the husband have been given naturally, thank you.  How do I get out of getting Old Batt posts which I know are not from her.  Please help me, someone.  I don't open any of them but they do tend to fill up the space and are a bit irritating to me.

1 comment:

  1. she has been hi-jacked spamed, I may have her email, I will try get her to update her blog. cw

    ReplyDelete