We got the word the other day that Jo had decided to come home from Kyrgyzstan now rather than waiting to see if the PCV's were going to be evacuated. Tonight, I called her and she said she's not sure when but will likely be back in Wisconsin by the weekend! She sounds very happy with her decision and knows that it's the right thing for her to be doing. She will be able to apply for another country if she chooses to do so, at any time, not just immediately. I think she will need some time to decompress from all the stress she's been under the past few months.
So, my sewing room continues to wait to be reassembled. Nuts! But I'd rather have my daughter in the spare room than a mess of fabric! GBG (great BIG grin)