Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh no! I did it again!

I was out making home calls this morning and when lunch time came, I stopped by a local yarn and fabric store to see if I could get another skein of yarn that I need. As luck would have it, they were celebrating 6 years in business and EVERYTHING in the store was 20% off! I got the skein of yarn--as well as enough extra yarn to make a sweater, the pattern for the sweater, and the needles to knit it with! Why did I do that since I have 2 other sweaters waiting for me after I finish the one I'm working on now!!!! Which is looking like it's going to take some months to finish.

On the side of restraint, I'm happy to announce that, not only did I not buy any fabric, but I didn't even wander into the fabric side of the store! Thank goodness for 30 minute lunch hours or I would have been doomed! There's only so long I can restrain myself when I'm near fabric, without being put on a short leash!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know just what you mean. I no longer knit, but I do have all the fixings for 4 quilts downstairs that I don't work on because something else hits me first! I love those yarns. Fall colors always catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete