Sunday, September 18, 2016

Guess what arrived yesterday!

Yes, my package from Craftsy came in the mail yesterday!  Yea!  I now have the ruler I need to mark the Baptist Fans on my geometry quilt but I have no time to do it!  Isn't that always the way it goes?

Yesterday was spent at a workday for the guild where we gathered to work on items for the country store we're having at the Quilt Tour in November.  I loved being with the other quilters but I did so much chatting that I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped to. Just made one pair of jeans and one dress. Still, that's 2 items more than I had when I began.

Today, I'm spending the day at a quilt show and have to sell tickets for the Quilt Tour so I'll be there most if not all of the day.  I'm sure that when I get home, I'll be exhausted just as I was yesterday when I got home.  So, I'm giving myself permission to relax tonight and simply work on my knitting and then tomorrow, it's full steam ahead on quilting up the geometry quilt.

Oh, yes, I want to add that I only have about 5 more blocks to make for the Quilt of Valor but I ran out of red fabric. I'm hoping to find some at one of the vendors at the quilt show today and then I can finish that project after the geometry quilt is done.

More later--with pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment