Thursday, October 13, 2016

No news today

I love the title of today's post.  Wouldn't it be great to have a day with no political news of any kind?  I'm so ready for this election to be over--how about you?

As for quilting news, I have virtually none to share with you. I finished the two pumpkin table runners and managed to get a couple of pics on very cloudy and cool day.  For the last time, I promise, here are the 2 pumpkin table runners.




They are up for sale in my Etsy store, Jolly Ruby if you want to take a look.

Other than that, I took a nap, made dinner and headed out to the movie theater to see "The Girl on the Train."  Poor Don had to stay home with his headaches!  As for the movie, it was spellbinding!  Even though I'd read the book, I was still on the edge of my seat.  This movie is a psychological thriller and has violence and partial nudity and some sexual content, so probably not a good one for kids to see.  I have no relationship with the movie in any way, shape, or form--I just enjoyed seeing it last night.

Today, I'm back to sewing things for the sale which is only a month away!  Yikes! I have to get a move on!  I also have errands to run today in conjunction with the Festival, so I'm going to get going here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment