Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Guild night

Fabric Shopping:

Last night was guild night, and while everything went pretty well, I realized that I'm getting tired and I actually counted how many more months before I can turn it over to someone else.  It's 5 months. For some reason, for the last two days, I've simply been feeling worn out. I thought a little eye candy might help, and yes, it definitely does!  However, I think following his suggestion and making a trip to the LQS might be the additional boost I need to get over this slump. Unfortunately, Pretty Boy won't be coming with, Darn it! But that will have to wait a day or two while I work on Among the Pines.

All I did yesterday was work on the embroidery and get everything ready for the meeting.  I've only got a little bit of embroidery left to do and then I can get the blocks completely assembled and then start on making the pieced border.  In the evenings, I'll be stitching the little label that will finish off the entire thing.

I only have about a week and a half before I head out to Washington with my son so I have to get this finished before then. The two commission projects will have to wait until I get back home.

So today I'll be stitching and sewing and working my hiney off to get this finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment