Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hands2Help


Two posts in one day!  Wow!  After I posted my update, I settled in to read the blogs I follow and the first one was Sarah's at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Today is the sign up to participate in this charity challenge. Quilter's from all over the country and I think even internationally make quilts that they donate to one or more of the several charities which are participating.  Sarah has accumulated a number of great sponsors, and that means she will be having lots of giveaways as the challenge proceeds.  All the information is posted on her blog so you can check it out yourself.  

This is the first time I'm participating and I'm excited to get a quilt made up for the charity I chose.  It'll be a scrappy one as I'm on a mission to clean out some of my stash of scraps--it's waaaay too big!

The challenge runs until June, so there's plenty of time to get signed up and get a quilt made up--or more than one!


No comments:

Post a Comment